Adigrat University (AdU) was founded in 2011 and is the highest public educational institution in Ethiopia, implements undergraduate and graduate programs in 48 departments and carries out 80 research projects. The goal of AdU is to train highly qualified and competent graduates who are able to serve the country and its people with the highest possible dedication.
Undergraduate programs at AdU are implemented in the following areas:
AdU master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
AdU is located in the city of Adigrat, which is located about 900 km north of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The cost of living in Adigrat = $ 700 -1004 $ / month.
To enter the university, it is necessary to provide documents on education and pass entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.