A + World Academy - a unique international school, which is located on a sailing ship! 62 high school students have the opportunity to combine their studies under the Advanced Placement program with walking on one of the oldest sailing ships in the world and visiting more than twenty port cities around the globe. Here, students not only improve their academic knowledge, but daily expand their capabilities in the intellectual, social, physical, and cultural spheres.
Features of the program:
Subjects available for study in the program:
Dates: August - June
Age: from 18 years old
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English
Cost: 63050 € for 1 academic year.
Training is possible only after completing the Advanced Placement course.
It consists of two parts: AP Seminar and AP Research : the AP Seminar block includes a team project and presentation, individual basic scientific research, writing an essay and his defense, exams; The AP Research block involves writing a thesis (5,000 words), its presentation and protection
We study the basics of a critical analysis of a given topic and drawing up an effective research plan for a question.
Students practice formulating solutions to real world problems, cooperate with each other to solve problems, develop and implement communicative strategies, establish intercultural relations
To receive a diploma, you must pass each of the exams for at least 3 points.
The minimum number of courses taught is 3, adolescents are allowed to study more subjects.
Basic information about the program:
Features of placement in the school A + World Academy:
All activities, activities and excursions that are organized by A + World Academy are included in the curriculum price. Port cities visited during sailing:
Stay aboard the ship as safely as possible:
The minimum duration of schooling is one year. On the ship, students stay for 200 days, from August to June.
Tuition at A + World Academy is € 63050 and includes:
Payment is carried out in 3 stages:
It is also important to consider additional costs:
The following documents are required for admission to the A + World Academy Marine Boarding School :
Additionally, you need to have an interview via Skype in English.
Application applications are considered within five working days, the answer is sent by e-mail.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.