Zurcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (ZHAW)
Description of Zurcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (ZHAW)
Zurcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (abbreviated as ZHAW) is a Swiss higher education institution that has been actively involved in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 2007. This higher education institution is located in the small Swiss town of Winterthur.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Zurcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (ZHAW)
ZHAW is definitely ranked among the top 20 universities in Switzerland. In addition, over the past few years, the university has easily proven its right to be in the top of the best universities in the world.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Tuition at the university is paid. Part of the financial costs on tution fees can be reimbursed by a scholarship from the university for good performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Zurcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (ZHAW)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.