Yerevan State Medical University was founded in 1920. The number of specialties and programs increased every year, and today the Medical University of Yerevan consists of 7000 students, 1100 teachers, a modern campus and two hospital buildings.
In 1989, the university was named after Mkhitar Heratsi - the founding doctor of Armenian medicine, the author of the textbooks.
Educational institution - honorary member:
Famous graduates of Yerevan Medical University:
To organize an uninterrupted process of practical education and internships, YSMU occupies two hospital complexes: Heratsi Hospital and Muratsan University Hospital.
The library of Yerevan State Medical University is one of the most extensive in Armenia. Her fund consists of more than 70,000 copies, including educational materials, teaching aids, scientific papers, periodicals, etc.
For comfortable and effective education, computer centers and laboratories equipped with modern technology work at the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.