Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar was founded by Cornell University in partnership with the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development in January 2001. WCM-Q is part of Cornell University and has a coherent mission:
More than 600 students study here, disciplines are taught by 77 full-time professors and 500 shift specialists.
Accommodation is provided to students with disabilities, providing them:
Students in need of housing, but not having a disability, should send an application by e-mail to the responsible person (can be done on the official website of the college). Within two weeks, the manager will consider the application and conduct an interview.
In the city, you can rent an apartment / room, which will cost about $ 1,000-1,500 per month.
The Qatar Medical College campus has more than 30 student clubs of various fields: from academic knowledge to sports games.
Introductory activities are held for applicants: preparatory courses in basic subjects, trial filling of important documents, tours of the building.
The building is equipped with lecture and seminar audiences, laboratories and research centers. Coworking areas, a common dining room and a library are open for students.
Students who successfully complete the six-year medical program are awarded the degree of Doctor of Medicine from Cornell University. Under the new system, students who have undergone pre-medical training at another facility can apply for the four-year WCM-Q medical program.
Upon admission, you will need to pay a registration fee of $ 50 (180 QR).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.