Vytautas Magnus University (VDU)
Description of Vytautas Magnus University (VDU)
The University of Vitovt the Great is a state institute in Lithuania, which has successfully conducted its own activities since 1922. The main university building is located in Kaunas. Currently, the university is popular not only in Lithuania, but also abroad, because the staff is trying to successfully perform their own work duties and guarantee the quality of educational services.
The university has about 8 thousand students, and among them, 3 percent are foreigners. All students can participate in exchange programs.
481 teachers teach at the university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Vytautas Magnus University (VDU)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission is required to submit documents confirming good performance and decent results of examinations in core subjects. At the same time, you need to be prepared for the fact that the selection will be very strict and the competition is characterized by high rates. Ten people claim one place, so you need to understand the seriousness of the issue of admission.
In the future, each academic year will be divided into 2 semesters. At the same time, the annual tuition fee for bachelor and master programs is 5 thousand dollars.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Vytautas Magnus University (VDU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.