Vancouver Community College
Description of Vancouver Community College
- Founded: 1965
- Location: Vancouver Canada
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: about 23,000
- Rating in Canada: 72.
Vancouver community college is based on the basis of several schools and private educational centers, as an independent college has been operating since 1994. Students are attracted to a wide selection of programs, the possibility of preparing for college to enter the university.
The college provides special and professional education in various fields:
- Medical services
- Specialties in the repair of equipment
- Design and fashion
- Choreography and music
- Foreign languages
- Restaurant and hotel business, etc.
A total of 40 programs and 140 individual courses, there are programs for teaching teachers of English. The university is constantly introducing innovations in the field of education, using the latest technologies and practices.
A college diploma is valued internationally and provides advantages for creating a successful career: among graduates there are many employees of the Hilton, Marriot hotel chains, Samsung, Apple and so on. Vancouver community college has good public funding and offers scholarship programs for capable students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Vancouver Community College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign students can get a room in one of two dormitories: the first is located in the city center, the second - on the outskirts. Meals are possible in the college cafes and cafes.
Activities Vancouver Community College
Vancouver is a major historical and industrial center of Canada: in their free time, students can go on a lot of city tours, studying its culture, history and customs.
Facilities and equipment at Vancouver Community College
The university has modern facilities, it pleases with a large number of laboratories and workshops: here students undergo practical educaion and hone their skills. There is a special cafe network where students are educated in sales.
Admission dates and extra charges
Depending on the program, education begins at different times of the year and also lasts differently: the longest programs are divided into 2 semesters annually. Additional costs, including accommodation, meals and other expenses, will range from 1200CAD $ to 2000CAD $ per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
There are two basic requirements: knowledge of English and a good school certificate.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Vancouver Community College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.