Comenius University in Bratislava is the highest public educational institution in Slovakia. The history of academic activities at Comenius University in Bratislava (UK) dates back to 1919.
According to international experts, Comenius University in Bratislava occupies a prestigious position among 5% of the world's best educational institutions. As for the Slovak national rating, here UK has the unconditional first place over the past decades. Such high marks create the basis for the prosperity of the university and its popularity among applicants.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UK State University has a fairly large scale. Approximately 23,000 study here in various faculties. The admission of foreign nationals has no restrictions (almost 10% of foreigners study at the Comenius University). This figure serves as a good basis for further popularization of the university. The teaching staff of the institution has 4,400 staff members, with many specialists invited from abroad to improve the quality of education of students.
This educational institution has partners around the world with whom the institution has an exchange of students. Any student can take part in such a program. Details can be found on social networks related to Comenius University.
A considerable part of the knowledge students receive in a powerful scientific library with an electronic form of filling catalogs. University dormitories have excellent conditions and are provided to everyone.
Many academic associations have long been in their circles of this university, for example EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.