Technical University of Košice (abbreviated TUKE) - is the highest public educational institution of Slovakia, which conducts its scientific activities since 1952. The institution of higher education has its small urban-type campus in Kosice.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is considered one of the best Slovak institutions of this type, which is in the TOP 5 best of the best universities of the national ranking. The university is also one of the most prestigious on Earth, entering the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Technical University of Košice. This is a medium-sized institution that accommodates about 20,000 students. Both newcomers and local citizens can enter the university. The teaching staff is about 900 teachers. The institution of higher education maintains close cooperation with other similar institutions, working in the direction of the exchange of students and academic staff. Anyone can learn more details about the life and activities of the university by visiting the university portal at www.tuke.sk, as well as on the LinkedIn social networking pages.
For students and applicants in the university organized a large library, there is a hostel for local and visitors.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.