University of Wyoming
Description of University of Wyoming
- Established: 1886
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Laramie, USA
- Rating: 558
- Number of students: 10,705
- Language of instruction: English.
Since its foundation in 1886, the University of Wyoming (UW) has been engaged in research in the field of natural resources, the environment, geology and hydrology. Currently, students are available 7 faculties for training, implementing educational programs in such major areas as agriculture, art, business and law, applied sciences. There are more than 10,000 students at UW, 6% of whom are foreign nationals.
The institution is part of the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU) and Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Wyoming
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides a hostel to its students.
- UW is in the best educational institutions in the world
- University students can expect to receive financial assistance depending on their needs (Average grant / scholarship = $ 5158).
Facilities and equipment at University of Wyoming
The university is located in the city of Wyoming (USA) - Laramie.
The material and technical base of the educational institution includes its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university has a two-semester academic year.
- The cost of living in Laramie is $ 859-$ 1,425 / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university, you must provide a document of education and a certificate of English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL / iBT71).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Wyoming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.