University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
Description of University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Year of foundation: 2007
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type: mixed.
The University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation is a state higher educational institution.
The institution was established in 2007 as an Academy, then received the title of university. It consists of several faculties and nine departments, several thousand people study. Education is carried out in bachelor's, specialist's, master's and postgraduate programs.
Faculties and colleges
The university has several faculties:
- Professional reeducation, advanced education,
- Education of scientific personnel.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the dormitories of the university there are 60 double and four single rooms, equipped with the necessary furniture and household appliances: refrigerator, TV, hairdryer. Some rooms have washing machines, dryers, ironing boards and irons.
The cost of living per month will cost from 1200 to 1800 rubles. depending on the room.
The canteen is open on campus on school days, it is located on the first floor of the main building and includes two large halls with 88 seats. Here you can buy lunches, snacks, drinks and pastries.
Activities University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
In extracurricular time, students participate in charity events, attend social events, intern in local organizations.
- Cooperation with universities of Armenia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan,
- Several branches,
- Targeted education at state-funded places.
Facilities and equipment at University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
The university is located in Moscow on three streets: Novaya Basmannaya, Azovskaya and Zvenigorodskaya. For education they are equipped with:
- Lecture halls with projectors, interactive whiteboards,
- Practical laboratories with the necessary equipment for research,
- Assembly hall for 100 seats, conference halls,
- Specialized classes for forensics classes,
- Computer labs,
- Linguaphone room,
- Library, reading room with access to electronic databases,
- Rooms for self-study,
- Classes to bring together student communities, including the Student Council,
- Game rooms with tables for billiards, tennis,
On the campus there are information stands with clippings from the history of the university, advertising signs about upcoming events and posters with the winners of Olympiads and competitions. In the halls of the buildings there are showcases with cups, certificates and diplomas of students.
The University has branches in St. Petersburg, Irkutsk, Vladivostok, Kazan and Simferopol.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year begins in September and lasts until mid-June. Classes are held from Monday to Friday, the days off are Saturday and Sunday. Holidays are organized on national and international holidays.
- Accommodation, meals - from 1800 rubles. per semester,
- Books, consumables
- Public transport
- Personal spending.
For admission, it is necessary to fill out an application and submit documents on the Open Day or on the dates of the admission committee. Future masters must pass entrance tests.
Every year the university provides 50 state-funded places at the Faculty of Law. Each of the branches also provides students with 50-100 places for free tuition.
Students studying at the places of targeted admission undergo a five-year service in public organizations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in bachelor's /specialist programs, you must provide:
- Certificate of completion of complete secondary education, scorecard,
- Results of the Unified State Exam,
- Individual achievements (if any),
- Personal documents: passport, SNILS, medical certificates, military ID (if any).
Future masters and postgraduate students should have:
- Bachelor's or specialist's degree (Master's degree – for postgraduate students), evaluation sheets,
- Results of entrance examinations,
- Individual achievements (if any),
- Personal documents: passport, SNILS, military ID, medical certificates, etc.
Applications for admission are accepted in June-July.
Scholarships University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
Scholarships are awarded to academically successful students based on their results annually.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, UP RF
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.