At the University of Texas San Antonio Health Science Center, students are provided with educational services at a state-owned university. The beginning of the academic activity of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) dates back to 1976. The institution of higher education is located in the United States of America, in the city of San Antonio.
The UTHSCSA institution over the past decades has been ranked 150th among the most prestigious universities in the United States of America according to the national academic rating scale. Being in the TOP list of 5 percent of the most elite educational institutions in the world makes UTHSCSA one of the most sought-after places of education in the country. Graduates of this university are known for a high level of specialization and can easily be employed after graduation.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UTHSCSA has a small size. At the same time, 4,000 students attend classes. Some students come from abroad in order to get the demanded medical specialties in such a prestigious educational institution. Each faculty can provide the student with an international exchange program. Applicants who want to learn more about the life of the university can go to the social pages related to UTHSCSA and get the necessary information.
Additional knowledge students receive in the modern library. In the dormitories of the university students are provided with comfortable living conditions. On campus there is a sports complex.
The prestige of UTHSCSA is underlined by its membership in the academic association THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.