University of Phoenix
Description of University of Phoenix
- Established: 1976
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: 300,000
- Type: private.
University of Phoenix is a private university founded in 1976. At the moment, he offers more than 100 training programs, which can be mastered both in person and remotely.
The educational institution is accredited by the Higher Commission for Education and practices an open admission policy. In addition to standard bachelor's and master's degree programs, the university offers:
- Further education courses for teachers
- Continuing education courses for employees of state organizations
- Specialized training programs for military personnel.
The University of Phoenix is famous for its free environment: they do not follow the passes; all students have electronic access to the library and the lecture base.
Successful students can count on receiving grants and scholarships both from the university fund and from the state.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Phoenix
- A large number of students, which has a beneficial effect on student life and extracurricular activities
- At the moment, the university has released more than a million qualified and sought-after specialists in the international labor market.
- Large selection of educational programs in various fields of scientific knowledge
- Accreditation of training programs by international organizations
- Qualified teaching staff.
Facilities and equipment at University of Phoenix
The campus includes libraries, laboratory buildings, parks, sports complexes, cafeterias, shops.
Based on the University of Phoenix, there are :
- School of Advanced Studies
- Business school
- College of Education
- College of Medical Education
- School of Health Management
- College of Humanities
- College of Information Systems and Technology
- School of Nursing
- College of Security and Medical Justice
- College of Social Sciences.
Full-time students are given a place in a dormitory with single and double accommodation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student of the University of Phoenix, you must:
- Be over 16 years old
- Have a completed secondary education or equivalent
- Do not be excluded from the previous place of study
- Provide a certificate of English proficiency
- Have a valid US visa.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Phoenix
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.