Arizona State University at the West Campus
Description of Arizona State University at the West Campus
- Foundation: 1984
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Students age: 17+
- Type of study: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
Arizona State University is a large university with several departments in the metropolitan area of Phoenix. The western campus was founded in 1984 as the second division of the university. Initially, the university invited specialists for postgraduate education, offering a powerful research base. Since 2001, the university has been accepting students for undergraduate programs. The main goal of the university is the application of an interdisciplinary approach in the scientific field, education, business and art.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Arizona State University at the West Campus
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university has two residences: Casa De Oro and LEED Silver: these are classic student residences with furnished rooms for 1-2 people, common areas, study areas, a dining room and a laundry room.
Activities Arizona State University at the West Campus
On campus you will find a wide selection of events, sections and interest clubs - the most popular of them:
- Cross country
- cooking school
- Table games
- Business club
- Time management.
Facilities and equipment at Arizona State University at the West Campus
The university includes:
- 5 academic buildings
- Health center
- Park areas.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Arizona State University at the West Campus
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.