The University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) was founded in 1995 and is a private non-profit higher education institution in Sudan. The first student enrollment at the university took place in 1996.
UMST is recognized by the following organizations:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
Academic master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
Recent global economic trends require qualified personnel for effective and efficient planning, development and management in the face of competitively changing economic conditions. UMST MBA is aimed at personal development by providing relevant knowledge and the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to pursue a managerial career.
The program is designed for graduates with business experience and relevant academic and professional training in other disciplines: healthcare, law, education, engineering, etc.
The university provides accommodation in a hostel.
In their free time, students can attend:
UMST is located in the capital of Sudan - Khartoum. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
General requirements for admission to UMST:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.