The University of Žilina (abbreviated UTC ) or Žilinská univerzita v Žiline is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Slovakia since the beginning of the distant 1953. Currently, UTC University within the small town of Slovakia - Zilina - has its own campus.
Being a medium-sized institution of higher education, the University of ilina accommodates more than 14 thousand students. The university teaches about 699 teachers. The school cooperates with other universities on student exchange issues. The university is represented on the following Linkedin social networks .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Certainly, studying in one of the top universities of the state is an impossible dream of a huge number of applicants. At the same time, the University of Žilina with an enviable regularity is rightfully included in the TOP-10 universities of the state. This Slovak University, among other things, is also considered one of the most prestigious and popular educational institutions of the globe, referring to the TOP-5 percent list in the world.
During the period of study at this university, students have access to the use of literature in the student library. The institution is considered a member of the European University Association (EUA) group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.