The University of Houston is a public research university in the United States. University of Houston (UH) was founded in 1927. The main and largest campus of urban type is in Houston.
University of Houston regularly enters the TOP 90 universities of the country and takes a place in 5% of the best educational institutions of the international rating. The institution is one of such associations as: University of Houston System and Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU).
The strongest areas of training:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University of Houston is the 3rd largest university in the United States. At the same time more than 38 500 thousand students study there. Enter both a local resident and a foreigner (about 10% of students from abroad). The academic staff includes over 1200 high-level teachers. Each applicant has the right to try himself in the program for international exchange.
To follow the student life of the university, it is enough to subscribe to UH pages in such social networks as : Facebook, Itunes, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube.
On campus there is a student hostel and a library.
It should be noted that UH is also a member of such associations as Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) and Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.