University of Hawaii at Manoa is considered one of the best in quality education of US universities. Hawaii University in Manoa - State Higher Educational Institution, which is located in the picturesque city of Honolulu. His activities began in 1907. Due to its location in the middle of the Pacific Ocean - the university has the opportunity of numerous international partnerships.
The institution is considered the main training location for the state of Hawaii and is actively funded by the government. In the list of the best universities in the United States, the institution is currently at 64th place, and among the world - at 234. The university has high world positions in terms of studying the following scientific areas:
Areas of study of business processes and jurisprudence are also very popular here. Thanks to this, the institution is included in the top 20 best institutions in these specialties. Graduates without hardships find jobs in prestigious world companies.
For its long functioning, the university produced a large number of students who became famous. For example:
A large list of famous graduates is actively replenished.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University of Hawaii has only 10 campuses, and all of them are located on different islands. The main campus of the institution is located near the center of Honolulu. The university has a large student library, which contains a large number of rare books and works. Foreign citizens are offered a comfortable hostel costing 1329-2102 USD / month. Also on campus there are sports and cultural centers.
The educational institution is a member of such associations as the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities, Sport affiliations and memberships: the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.