The University of Halle-Wittenberg is characterized by receiving a quality higher education in Germany. The University of Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) is a state-owned property and is located in the small town of Halle. The emergence of the university dates from the late Middle Ages - the beginning of the academic activity of this institution was laid back in 1502.
Based on the quality of teaching and prestige of the university, the national German rating steadily allocates to this educational institution a place in the first four dozen positions. The educational world ranking also always contains the University of Halle-Wittenberg in the first 5 percent of the world's best universities.
A distinctive feature of this institution is the provision of traditional classical education based on the centuries-old history of the MLU.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
As for the size of the institution, they are average - it provides simultaneous acquisition of knowledge for approximately 19,000 students. Not only local applicants, but also guests from abroad are accepted for training (the numerical index of foreigners is usually around 8% of the total number of students). The teaching staff consists of 2,900 full-time specialists. Many students get the opportunity to study in another country and use international exchange programs. All information about the cost of training in this university is focused on student sites in social networks.
To increase the level of their own education or the degree of academic erudition, students actively use the scientific literature provided by the modern university library. MLU also provides students with the opportunity to live in comfortable hostels located on the premises of the institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.