The University of Ghana has remained a prestigious place to acquire modern knowledge in Africa for many years. University of Ghana (UG) - is a university in the country with an excellent level of teaching. The state form of ownership attracts a large number of applicants from all over the mainland to the university. Education of the first students of the university began in 1949. This educational institution is located on an urban-type campus near the city of Accra.
First place in the national rating of Ghana guarantees the University of Ghana popularity among applicants, and therefore demand for the market of educational services. According to international experts, the university is in the top 5 percent of the world's best institutions of higher education. Now the University of Ghana occupies 922 line of this rating. Separately, it is worth noting the assessment given by employers to university graduates. A specialist with a UG diploma can always count on a reliable, high-paying job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution. About 36,000 students study there annually. Together with local youth, foreign applicants also submit documents to the admissions office. True indicator of finding foreigners in the total number of students is small - only 1 percent. As for the academic staff - about 1,100 teachers provide a high-quality educational process in this institution. Many experts came from abroad. During the course of their studies, students are offered various exchange programs with universities in other countries. More details can be found in the social networks associated with the University of Ghana.
Students during the entire period of study can use academic literature and periodicals of the modern university library. All students are provided with a hostel with comfortable conditions.
UG has long been an honorary member of many academic networks:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.