In 1559, one of the best universities in Switzerland, the University of Geneva, was founded. Campus of a higher education institution of urban type and is located in Geneva.
Top 5 top Swiss higher education institutions can not be imagined without the University of Geneva, which is considered one of the oldest and most prestigious in the country and is among the 5% of the best in the world.
The most popular destinations:
On the quality of education, he occupies excellent positions and is included in the TOP-200 best universities on this criterion.
Become a student can be after providing information on academic performance from the previous place of training. Traditionally, the academic year is divided into semesters.
Training bachelors is inexpensive - about 1.5 thousand USD. As for the postgraduate education, the price is a little more than 1 thousand USD.
University of Geneva is not considered big. Education in it receive about 16 thousand students. Foreigners study on a par with Swiss citizens. It is popular among applicants from abroad. More than 25% of students here are foreigners.
About 1,600 teachers teach at the University of Geneva. Among them there is a large number of specialists from abroad. Students can take part in international exchange programs.
In addition to the buildings for study on the territory there is a student library.
Undergraduate studies at the university are represented by the following main areas:
|Cost of living|| $ 1,541-2,612 USD / month |
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.