The University of Bradford (UB) is a prestigious institution of higher education in the UK. It is a public institution, founded in 1966. The University of Bradford is the first institution that created a special department of research (in 1973), which has now become the largest university center for the study of peace and conflict.
Currently, the University of Bradford is ranked 54th in the national ranking, and among international universities - 626. The Times Good University Guide assigned Bradford University 7th place in the UK ranking of graduate employment in 2005 and 2nd in 2006. The institution has an excellent reputation in the field of research and is also known for its high quality education. The university is included in the TOP-50 English universities, based on the amount of research funding. In 2008, the RAE organization reported that 80% of scientists from the university are engaged in global research.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Bradford is famous for a large list of outstanding graduates. Among them are businessmen, politicians, public figures, writers, scholars and journalists. Of the most famous names worth noting:
Among the teachers of the institution for all the time of his work there was also a large number of specialists with significant achievements in scientific circles.
The main campus of the University of Bradford is geographically located in the city of Bradford. The campus has a Student Union, which is governed by an annually elected council. The Union is located in the Student Central Building on campus, near university bars, a cafe and a shop, as well as a library (it has 530,000 volumes, more than 1,100 print publications and about 60,000 electronic journals). The greatest participation of students in the University Union takes place in the form of numerous sports clubs.
Also, the university owns a 100-seat special center, which provides training and computer analysis. The infrastructure of the institution has an art gallery, a theater and a music center. Students have the opportunity to use the sports complex, which is located on campus. It has a fitness room, a 25-meter indoor pool and a climbing wall. The University Student Union organized RamAir, one of the longest wavelength radio stations in the UK, as well as the student newspaper and the Bradford Student Cinema association, which now regularly publishes the latest releases for students and staff. The university offers a comfortable dormitory to all foreign citizens.
The University of Bradford is a member of Universities UK and the University Alliance.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.