The University of Baghdad is an excellent example of a Middle Eastern higher education institution with quality services. University of Baghdad (UOB) is state-owned. The university was founded in 1957, when it accepted the first students in its classrooms. The central buildings of the school are located in the capital of Iraq - in the city of Baghdad.
The University of Baghdad is highly regarded in academia based on the excellent quality of teaching and the achievements of graduates. Such achievements allow the University of Baghdad to consistently occupy the first line of the national ranking of the best Iraqi universities. With regard to international assessments, the 720 place in this list, allows UOB to fall into the prestigious 5 percent of the world academic ranking.
Employers are confident in the knowledge of specialists who graduated from the University of Baghdad. Therefore, with the employment of graduates there are no problems either in the Middle East or around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a major educational institution. The educational process is held simultaneously 67,000 students. The University of Baghdad accepts foreign students. The academic staff includes 7,000 experienced professionals. Some teachers are invited by the administration of the university from abroad to increase the prestige of the university. The University of Baghdad has established international student exchange programs. Partnerships with other universities in the world have all faculties. All information about participation in such programs is concentrated on the social networks of the educational institution.
Independently prepare for a lecture or pick up material can be in the modern library of the university. For non-resident students the opportunity to live in dormitories located near the university.
UAH is included in educational structures like AUC, and the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.