Omar Bongo University (UOB) was founded in July 1970 after the collapse of the Central Africa Higher Education Foundation (FESAC) and is the oldest institution of higher education in Gabon. Since 2002, UOB educational programs have focused on the humanities and social sciences and have been implemented at two university departments: Literature and the Humanities (FLSH) and Law and Economics (FDSE).
UOB educational programs are implemented in the following areas:
The university is among the top 5 best educational institutions in the country.
The educational institution is located in the capital of Gabon - Libreville. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The academic year at the university begins in September.
To enter the university, you must fill out the registration form, pay the registration fees and provide the following documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.