Université d'Angers Université Pays de la Loire (UA)
Description of Université d'Angers Université Pays de la Loire (UA)
Universit é d 'Angers Universit é Pays de la Loire - State University in France. History has several centuries. The educational institution was founded in 1356. At the same time, the institute is located in Angers, which indicates its convenient location.
The university is officially included in the TOP 60 of the best in all of France and regularly appears in world rankings.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université d'Angers Université Pays de la Loire (UA)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each applicant must pass exams at a decent level in order to become a student. At the same time, the cost of a year of study at bachelor and master programs is about $ 1,000.
The university has a personal library, a sports center, so every student has the right to count on a decent quality of educational services and the availability of all the necessary infrastructure.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université d'Angers Université Pays de la Loire (UA)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.