Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
Currently watching: 3
from $CAD 9729.00
Apply with documents

Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS)

Address: 2500 Boulevard de l'Université, Sherbrooke, QC J1K 2R1, Canada

Description Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS)

Université de Sherbrooke is a unique type of public higher education institution with a double name, which is common for bilingual Canada. The second name of this institution sounds like Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS). The first students began to study at the University of Sherbrooke in 1954. The main university buildings are located in the city of Quebec.

Classical education, obtained at the university, allows Universitatis Sherbrookensis occupy a permanent place among the best universities in Canada. This academic rating stimulates the majority of Canadian entrants to study in this institution, thanks to which there is a rather large competition for various faculties. In the world ranking, the University of Sherbrooke is also marked by high positions, which confirms the permanent presence of the university in the first 5 percent of the list of the best institutions providing higher education. The quality of teaching corresponds to the high level of the institution.

Programs, courses and tuition/boarding fees, prices in Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS)

Program name

Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.

Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.

Equipment Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS)

By the standards of Canada, this institution can be considered very large. Theoretical knowledge and practical skills are simultaneously comprehended by up to 31,000 students. Reception of documents from foreign citizens is not limited. On average, every 10 students is a guest from abroad.

In the teaching staff there are about 2,700 specialists. The entire student environment, including teachers, has the opportunity to participate in an international exchange program. Information on the nuances of studying in friendly universities is concentrated on student pages in social networks.

The University Library provides students with scientific, academic and periodical literature for additional education. All those in need are provided with a hostel on the campus next to the main buildings of the University of Sherbrooke.


It should be noted that this higher educational institution has permanent membership in such associations as AUCC, CBIE and CANADIAN UNIVERSITY SOCIETY FOR INTERCOLLEGIATE DEBATE.

Map, location

Insurance, flights, residence permits, citizenship and other services

Universitatis Sherbrookensis (UdeS) reviews

Recommendations on when to apply

Language courses, schools and children's language camps Primary and secondary education - private schools Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA
- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs)
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program,
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program,
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively

- recommended submission one year before the start of the program,
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.
Similar schools
Callback Free course selection Online consultant