The Technical University of Angola was founded in 2007. The mission is to produce, apply, preserve and disseminate knowledge and culture, acting as a guideline for higher education in Angola, a center for advanced preparation and scientific research in accordance with the economic, social and cultural needs of the country.
Today, the Technical University has more than 4000 students, 3 faculties, 16 specialties. The university has taken a course towards the popularization of higher education in Angola, the main goal is to enter TOP-20 best universities in the country.
The Technical University of Angola has a comfortable hostel, and all students in need are provided with a place. The advantage is given to:
The room accommodates 2-4 people, there are female and male floors. All rooms are furnished with beds, wardrobes, desks and chairs. On each floor there are several sanitary facilities, shower rooms and a kitchen.
Students can prepare meals on their own or purchase in the dining room or buffet. Among students, weekly weeks of cuisine are held in the country from which they came - during the week, several national dishes should be prepared and tastings arranged.
To implement the learning process, there is a large traditional library, in the fund of which there are books, teaching aids, periodicals, CD-DVD-carriers, documents, research collections, works, etc. You can work with literature in the reading room or in the study rooms of the hostel.
All classrooms are furnished, some are air-conditioned. Computer classes, a copy center, a buffet, a shop work. Since the university has taken a course towards the popularization of scientific activity, scientific laboratories and research centers begin to operate, under which separate rooms are allocated.
The academic year at the Technical University of Angola begins in September.
Additional costs include:
In order to become a student of the Technical University of Angola, an applicant must provide:
Upon admission to some specialties, entrance examinations are required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.