The Universidad de Montevideo (UM) Uruguayan institution of higher education is considered to be the reference in the country The beginning of the academic activities of this private institution dates back to 1986. The University of Montevideo has a campus with urban type architecture.
The University of Montevideo can always be found among the top of the world's best educational institutions. If you look at the national rating, you may find that within a short period of its existence, this university has become the undisputed leader in the list of the best universities in its country.
These facts attract not only Uruguayan youth into its walls, but also applicants from abroad.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
UM is a rather small educational institution. Approximately 2,100 students at the same time receive specialties within the walls of the Universidad de Montevideo. There are no restrictions on admission of foreign citizens (about 5 percent of all students are foreigners). The teaching staff includes 261 specialists. Most of them are foreign teachers with a name in academic circles. Student exchange programs are popular in this institution. Details on participation in such programs are posted on social networks related to the University of Montevideo.
Students have at their disposal a large university library with all the necessary resources. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.