The largest institution of higher education in Venezuela is Universidad de los Andes Mérida (ULA). This is a public institution that was founded in 1810. The University of Los Angeles is geographically located in the city of Merida.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
In its country, Universidad de los Andes Mérida is in the TOP 5 best institutions, taking the 3rd place.
The main campus of Universidad de los Andes Mérida is located in the city of Mérida. The institution has its own library, a hostel for foreign citizens, research laboratories, cafeterias, a sports complex and facilities, playgrounds. ULA also has numerous athletic athletic teams, including:
In addition, the University of Los Angeles has faculties of performing arts, such as Ballet Estable de la ULA, Teatro (Theater) Estable de la ULA, Coral (choir) Universitaria and Orfeon Universitario.
The university is a member of the OpenCourseWare Consortium.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.