The University of the Republic serves as a model for higher education in Uruguay. Universidad de la República (UDELAR) is a state institution of higher education with a high level of teaching. Its history begins in the middle of the 19th century. Campus urban type construction is located in the metropolitan city of Montevideo.
The University of the Republic is considered one of the most prestigious universities in the country. This is confirmed by the second line in the national academic ranking of Uruguay. The second indicator of success can be considered an international rating. According to his data, Universidad de la República has long and firmly established itself in the first 5 percent of this list. Graduate diplomas are highly rated by employers in South America and around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad de la República has quite impressive dimensions. At the same time, 116,000 students can be educated at the university. Reception of documents is possible not only from Uruguayans, but also from foreign nationals. The figure of 3% of students from other countries speaks of the international importance of UDELAR. This number of students requires an appropriate academic composition. The teaching of theoretical disciplines and the provision of practical skills here employ 9,000 specialists. Many of them are invited from the leading universities of the planet.
Students of the institution can always replenish their special knowledge in the university of another state, using numerous programs for the international exchange of students. All features on this issue can be found in social networks related to the institution.
After lectures and seminars, students can gain additional knowledge in the academic library. All students, if necessary, are accommodated in the hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.