Universidad de Cádiz (UCA)
Description of Universidad de Cádiz (UCA)
Universidad de Cádiz (abbreviated UCA) is the highest public educational institution in Spain, which began its active scientific and educational activities from the distant 1979 year. The main university building is located on the territory of a small university campus in Cadiz.
The university is on the TOP-40 list of the best Spanish institutions of higher education. From year to year, the institution also adds to the list of the top 5 percent of universities at the global level.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad de Cádiz (UCA)
Facilities and equipment at Universidad de Cádiz (UCA)
Universidad de Cádiz is a medium-sized one. In total, about 20,000 students annually take a course. The academic staff of the institution is about 2,000 teachers of the highest category. UCA always participates in international exchange programs both among students and among teaching staff. You can get acquainted with the life of the university, learn the details of admission and find information about teachers, graduates and current students of higher education institutions through pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Universidad de Cádiz teachers and students have at their disposal a large library. The university is part of the authoritative groups and organizations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Many Spaniards and not only dream to take a course in this particular higher education institution. At the same time, both local residents, visitors from other parts of Spain, and young people from all over the globe claim places in the institution under the same conditions. To become a university student you must submit to the selection committee accurate information about past performance. It is noteworthy that the competition is about 90 per 100 applicants for admission.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad de Cádiz (UCA)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.