Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV) is considered one of the best Venezuelan public institutions of higher education. Central University of Venezuela began its academic activities in 1721. The location of the main buildings of the university is the capital city of Caracas.
According to the parameters of teaching quality and popularity among students -
The educational institution is now on the second line of the list of the best Venezuelan universities. The academic world ranking contains the Central University of Venezuela in the first 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions of the planet.
A distinctive feature of the university is the provision of classical education, based on a two-century history of UCV. From here and there is an excellent reputation among world employers.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school is very large. At the same time, up to 41,000 students receive educational services here. In this university there are no restrictions for admission of foreign applicants. Theoretical and practical skills give 3000 teachers to such a volume of studying youth. UCV has interesting international exchange programs, and many faculties have their own partnerships with universities in different countries. All you need to know about the life of Universidad Central de Venezuela is posted on the community websites associated with this institution.
As for educational resources, all the necessary textbooks and periodical literature, students are provided by the academic library.
Separately, the UCV’s membership in such a prestigious academic network as Open Course Ware Consortium.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.