Catholic University Andres Bello is the highest educational institution in Caracas (Venezuela). Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (UCAB) was founded on October 24, 1953, due to a new education law passed by Marcos Perez Jiménez. At the moment, the university is at 589 place in the world ranking of the best universities in the world.
The Andres Bello Catholic University is a non-profit organization whose source of income is contributions, donations, and the inheritance of people and communities who want to associate their name with charity. Universidad Católica Andrés Bello is the best university in Venezuela and deservedly takes the first position among educational institutions of the country.
This is an average university size (in accordance with the number of students). Over 16,000 students annually choose UCAB as their alma mater (1% of the total number of students are foreign nationals). In the institution, 743 teachers provide educational services to students.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus of the university is located within the city. A library is open for students, and students also have the opportunity to play sports in the way the university has a good sports infrastructure. The UCAB library has four conference rooms. Over 150,000 books are available to the entire UCAB community and external visitors. Educational literature is presented in the following sections:
The university regularly hosts a variety of events and events for students, such as the UCAB Cup, Tournaments of Inland Schools, the Games of the Venezuelan Institutes of Higher Education (JUVINES), the University League, meetings with other universities, thematic talks and lectures.
As an alternative to sports, students are offered: dancing, aerobic classes, chess, basketball, baseball, football and rugby (female and male), taekwondo, volleyball (also separately for women and men), beach volleyball and aikido. There is also a fitness center and gym.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.