UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
Description of UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
- Location: Cyprus
- Students age: 7-17 years old
- Language of instruction: English
Sun, sea and English are a great combination, isn't it? Summer camp in Cyprus guarantees paradise weather and a high level of education, perfectly combining active recreation and language courses in their programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in a residence on campus in rooms for 2 people. The main amenities in the residences are private bathrooms, daily housekeeping, towels, bed linen, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi on campus. Near the residence there are outdoor playgrounds and recreation areas, cafes, shops and a conference room. The meal plan includes full breakfasts, lunches and dinners, snacks and lunch boxes when traveling.
Activities UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
Campers will enjoy full-day excursions, half-day trips, and on-campus entertainment. Every week, students go on a full-day trip to Cyprus, for example, to the "green heart of Cyprus" - to the village of Troodos - or the Fassouri water park. Weekly half-day excursions await students, every day daytime and evening activities on campus.
Facilities and equipment at UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
Cyprus is one of the most popular tourist destinations: about 2.5 million tourists come here every year! The campus in which the summer camp is held is located in the port city of Larnaca. Its main attraction is Mackenzie Beach, known for lively bars and scenic views. The location of the campus allows easy access to popular tourist attractions, and life on campus is completely safe and calm.
Admission dates and extra charges
The course fee includes:
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- Daytime and evening activities
- Full-day and half-day excursions
- Registration fee
- 15 hours of English per week.
Transfer in both directions (£ 80), insurance and, if desired, a language exam are paid additionally.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UCLan Cyprus Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.