Summer football camp with language learning Tottenham is a summer sports and language camp for soccer enthusiastic children and teenagers at the Royal Holloway University. He takes on the education of boys 8 - 17 years. Football summer camp Tottenham Hotspur is located in the suburbs of London, the multifaceted and distinctive capital of Britain. The camp offers training and recreation as part of a combined program. Staying in camp Tottenham Hotspur will make it possible to make summer vacations useful, interesting, unforgettable. Specialized camp is focused on young athletes who dream of becoming professionals. Here, teenagers are offered training with football experts. Professional athletes not only give the boys knowledge, experience of the game, but also help develop the important social, communicative skills necessary for life in modern society.
Program duration: 2 weeks
The program includes: 21 hours of professional training with the Premier League club Tottenham Hottspurs, 30 hours with English lessons on football topics + General topics, 2 football excursions, including a trip to Wembley Stadium, 2 full-day excursions to Oxford and London, evening sessions with coaches on tactical football topics, as well as proper nutrition for workouts, discos, talent shows .
The cost of the program includes: accommodation, meals full board, excursions, events. Additional transfers are paid (140 pounds in both directions and insurance).
Age of participants: 8-17 years old
Dates: July 4-18 and July 18 - August 1
The training program in the camp provides for placement on the campus, the territory of which is guarded around the clock. In the residence, teenagers live in double rooms. Conveniences are on the floor. The camp offers board meals three times a day. During the days of field trips, breakfast and dinner are served in the dining room on campus, lunch the teenagers receive at a lunch box.
Sport is included in the compulsory education and stay program. Classes are held every day after lunch. But training in football sports program is not limited. Adolescents can additionally engage in the athletic hall, on the simulators.
The camp also includes a leisure program. It includes several excursions. Twice for the course students go to London. Excursions are designed for a full day, allow you to get acquainted with the main sights of the British capital. Also during their stay in the camp, teenagers can visit Oxford, Windsor Castle, Wembley Stadium.
Daily routineEnglish classes are held daily until lunch. In the afternoon, students are engaged in football. In the evening, they are offered an entertainment program (discos, competitions, parties, etc.).
The football camp has a developed internal infrastructure. On the campus there are educational buildings, sports facilities. The first have modern audiences equipped with interactive technology. For students, there is also a library with a reading and video hall, a computer class with Internet access. Sports infrastructure is represented by football fields, playgrounds, athletic hall. All facilities are equipped with modern sports equipment.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.