International School OWL
Description of International School OWL
- Established: 2012
- Location: Paderborn, Germany
- Students age: 15-18
- Type of education: joint
- Form of study: full board
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English, German.
The International School OWL invites students to attend senior classes in the international German Baccalaureate program. The goal of the course is to prepare students for admission to prestigious universities in Germany or Europe.
- Students choose the language of instruction - English or German
- The school curriculum is equivalent to the A - Level and Abitur
- German Baccalaureate is highly regarded in Europe, especially in Germany and the UK.
- Composed of progressive English or German courses.
- The focus on business subjects or science is chosen by the students themselves.
Graduates OWL successfully enter the best educational institutions:
- University of Berlin Universität Heidelberg
- British Oxford and Cambridge
- American TOP - universities Yale, MIT, Columbia University.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in International School OWL
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in a modern residence, three meals a day are organized for them. Students are guaranteed round-the-clock support.
Facilities and equipment at International School OWL
A private school is located in the central part of Germany, in the city of Paderborn. This is a student city with a population of 140 thousand, among which 20 thousand are students. The city has a well-developed sports infrastructure, has its own attractions, a museum, a cinema and a shopping center. The educational institution was founded in 2009 and has modern equipment:
- Equipped classrooms
- The library
- Computer center
- Sports complex.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of the program includes education, accommodation and meals. An additional deposit of 500 € is paid .
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The school puts forward the following requirements:
- Age of students: 16-18
- Graduation from 9th grade
- English proficiency is not lower than IELTS 4.5.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about International School OWL
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.