The best characteristics of education in Germany are awarded to the Technical University of Munich. The prestige of getting higher education in Technische Universität München (TUM) attracts students from all over the world. Applicants for bachelor's degrees can choose from 132 areas of education. Separately, training is offered in 29 postgraduate programs. There is the possibility of obtaining knowledge in English-speaking faculties.
In the international list of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world, Technische Universität München ranks 40, which gives it the opportunity to enter 5 percent of the most sought-after universities in the world. As for the national rating, the Technical University of Munich has an unconditional position as a leader in the academic list of the best German universities.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.