St. Petersburg School GROWTH
Description of St. Petersburg School GROWTH
- Branch location: 1) Russia, St. Petersburg, Nicholas Rubtsova Street, 5, metro Parnas. (1-11 grades)
2) Russia, Vartemyagi village, Praskovia Semenova street, 8. (School (1-5 grades) and kindergarten (from 1.9 months - 7 years).
- Age: from 6 to 18 years old
- Type of institution: Private school and kindergarten
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: co-education
- Form of education: Full-time (Grades 1-11), distance (Grades 3-11)
The St. Petersburg ROST School (St. Petersburg School for the Humanities) has more than 20 years of successful experience and conducts quality educational programs from kindergarten through high school graduation. The educational system of the school incorporates the best achievements of the Russian classical education with extended additional education, education in the spirit of Christian and humanistic traditions and values.
The school has created the best conditions for the maximum disclosure of the talents and talents of each student: the program combines subject classes, sports, creative and musical development, spiritual and moral education, and in-depth study of foreign languages.
ROST St. Petersburg School is a great place for your child, where everyone gets the appropriate level of education and development, and where a solid foundation is laid for further successful life
Faculties and colleges
Distance learning in the ROST school
Distance learning school ROST traces its history back to 2016. During this time we have tested a number of systems and found our unique remote teaching algorithm.
- Distance learning is conducted in real time.
- The possibility of individual consultations and additional classes, both distance and face-to-face.
Regular lesson and video broadcast occur simultaneously. Your children become participants in the learning process in St. Petersburg. The technical equipment of our classrooms allows your child to be present in the classroom anywhere in the world. During the lesson there is a direct communication with the teachers and students in your class. If you have the appropriate Internet resource, we guarantee impeccable quality of the educational material, as well as the participation of your children in all extracurricular activities of the school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St. Petersburg School GROWTH
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school does not provide accommodation: most children are in school in after-school groups, where they are provided with a full and balanced meal - all meals are prepared from fresh and organic products, the menu always includes a large amount of fruits and vegetables. Various diets are available, and issues of fasting/religious restrictions are discussed individually with each child and parent..
Activities St. Petersburg School GROWTH
The school system includes sports, creative and spiritual-moral development, and active participation of children in various educational, cultural and recreational activities. Children are brought up in the spirit of the best traditions of Christian ethics and philosophy, they are introduced to classical examples of literary, visual, musical, philosophical, theological heritage of European Christian civilization. Most children stay in school after school hours, various clubs and sections, do homework, socialize and go out.
- themed parties
- Theatrical and creative performances by students
- Visits to theaters, the Philharmonic, museums, and art galleries
- City excursions, guided excursions
- Social and social activities.
- 20 years of success
- Extended educational programs
- A system of spiritual and moral education
- Sports and creative development
- Advanced Foreign Languages Studying
- Average number of students in the class - 12
- Individualized teaching system
- Special system of preparing for exams.
Facilities and equipment at St. Petersburg School GROWTH
The school is located on the second floor of a separate building, which has everything you need for comfortable learning, extracurricular life, sports and creativity:
- Kindergarten Department
- Study rooms
- Classrooms for elementary school
- Study rooms
- Computer labs
- Lab rooms
- assembly hall
- Dining Hall.
Admission dates and extra charges
Start of classes: September. The school year is divided into four quarters (two half-years):
First: September-end of October
Second: November-end of December
Third: January-end of March
Fourth: April-end of May.
Cost of tuition:
Kindergarten: from 28000 Rub./month.
Elementary school (Grades 1-4): from 25000 Rub./month.
Secondary school (Grades 5-9): from 25000 Rub./month.
High School (Grades 10-11): from 25000 Rub./month
Extended Day Groups: from 5000 Rub./month.
For information about Extension School fees, please call.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Proficiency tests
- Student record and report card from previous place of study (if transferring from another institution)
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St. Petersburg School GROWTH
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.