Ss Cyril and Methodius University Skopje (abbreviated as UKIM ) is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1943 in Macedonia. Currently, the university campus is located in Skopje.
This is a fairly large educational institution, where about 39,000 people successfully pass the course annually. The teaching staff of the institution is about 2500 teachers of the highest category. The university cooperates with universities around the world in the field of student and academic exchange.
International students can find all necessary information about the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is a higher education institution, which ranks first in the ranking of Macedonian universities. In addition, the university is included in the TOP universities in the world.
The university provides students with access to a large scientific library. Students can also count on dorm places. The university is a member of the authoritative research group of the European University Association (EUA) and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.