Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
Description of Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
- Established year: 2017
- Location: Sochi, Russia
- Age of students: 9-12 y.
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of training: sports camp.
Sochi Junior Hockey Camp is a children's hockey camp in Sochi for children from 9 to 12 years old, organized by the Sochi hockey club. Shifts are held under the guidance of coaches of international level, the main base of the camp is the Bolshoi Sports Palace, the famous hockey ground of the Winter Olympics-2014.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Children are accommodated in one of the hotels on Krasnaya Polyana, they get to training by transfer - the bus daily takes them to the hockey arena and back.
- Athletes receive a full three meals a day, an additional afternoon snack and a snack before bedtime.
- Staying at the hotel and training is controlled by teachers, children live according to the daily routine of the camp.
Activities Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
The program includes daily leisure activities:
- Cultural trips
- Game Classes
- Visit to one of the amusement parks.
- Proven coaches with experience in working with children, performing at world venues work with children.
- The organizer of sochi Junior Hockey Camp is HC "Sochi", it also provides its own training grounds.
- In the camp, a serviceman works with the participants, who will tell you where to sharpen the blades, put in order the form (there is a laundry). A traumatologist is present at every training session.
- The methodology of working with young athletes was developed by the international coaching staff, the experience of the USA and Canada is applied, children get the best from two training systems - Russian and North American.
- Children learn not only to play, but also to properly organize the training process, alternating between training and rest, to recover correctly.
- Participants also get the most out of Sochi's cultural opportunities.
- One of the main advantages of the camp is that the child feels part of a big hockey story, trains where Ovechkin, Crosby and Malkin played.
Facilities and equipment at Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
Sochi Junior Hockey Camp is based on the basis of the KHL club: children feel the atmosphere and style of big hockey, work with professional coaches and staff who ensure the health and safety of the team. Children use the resources of the club:
- Locker room
- Dining room
- Throw zone.
Trainings are organized on the basis of the Bolshoi Sports Palace, the main hockey ground of the 2014 Olympics. And today HC "Sochi" holds games here.
Children at the time of the program get their own places in the locker room, together with the members of the professional team use the sports block of HC "Sochi".
Boys receive a complete set of uniforms and supplies for their studies on the first day:
- Hockey equipment
- Game Jersey
- T-shirt and shorts for training off the ice rink
- Writing utensils for theoretical blocks.
Clothes are sewn according to individual sizes, which parents specify when submitting applications.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Application for the admission of a child to the camp.
- Consent to the processing of personal data of the customer and personal data of the Participant.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Medical admission to hockey classes for the entire period of the classes (medical certificate form 079 / U).
- Voluntary consent to hospitalization if necessary.
- Compulsory health insurance policy for the child.
- Consent to the implementation of photo and video shooting, publication and further use of photo and video materials.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Junior Hockey Sports camp Sochi
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.