Study Spanish in Costa Rica - an incredible experience, pleasure and opportunity to get acquainted with country of two cultures, island and continental. Enforex San Jose School invites students to study at any level of basic preparation. It offers courses for beginners, advanced speakers, confident Spanish speakers and professionals who want to improve their skills.
The language school of Anforex San Jose is located in green suburbs of the capital. Here, in 10 km from San Jose, tourists expect a measured rhythm of life, tropical nature, friendly atmosphere and developed infrastructure.
Short information. A course for those wishing to quickly learn or improve Spanish for personal, tourist purposes.
About the course. An intensive Spanish course is presented in the school in two versions.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. Particular attention is paid to the development of speech, oral, written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Spanish.
The result of the training: confident knowledge in all language aspects, improvement of general language skills, free communication in Spanish in everyday life.
Class size: not more than 10 people.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes.
Cost of the course:
The school recommends a family accommodation with full immersion in the language environment. In families, students are provided with furnished rooms, Internet access, half board meals.
Those who wish can also rent a room in San Jose or Coronado in the apartment, hotel room. The selection of housing is carried out on an individual basis.
The cost of living:
At Enforex San Jose, students can practice Spanish during excursions to main attractions of Costa Rica. Extra-curricular program includes safaris and eco-trips on national parks with volcanoes, mountains, canyons, waterfalls, architectural and historical monuments, acquaintance with culture, art, cuisine of the country.
Students study in two shifts. Morning classes ends at around 1:00 pm, daytime lessons until 19:00.
The school is equipped with modern classrooms, there is a reference library. The infrastructure also includes a computer classroom, a dining room, a cozy lounge for recreation, a bicycle park. High-speed wireless Internet is available on campus.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.