Simon Bolivar Experimental University was opened in 1967 with the main mission - to provide students with high-quality basic knowledge in the chosen specialty, as well as to support the development of tolerance, ethics, and cultural diversity among young people. Thanks to its success, the University of Simon Bolivar is included in the TOP-5 of the best universities in Venezuela, in 5% of the most prestigious and famous educational institutions in the world.
The university buildings are located in two valleys: Vargas and Sartenejas. The campus is located in the city of Caracas.
Bachelor's programs are taught here in colleges of various profiles.
All students, if necessary, are provided with accommodation in an urban campus. There are shopping centers, banks, cafes and restaurants near the hostel.
Students are members of hobby clubs that host various activities. Some of the teams participate in world competitions, receiving high titles - for example, "Best International Delegation".
The university is famous for its good technical equipment for sports games, which gives students the opportunity to develop in almost any direction of physical culture.
The buildings have libraries with a wide variety of literature, recreation areas and additional education. There are also meetings of clubs, extracurricular research work, etc.
The educational process takes place in semesters consisting of 4 months:
Holidays are held from January to March, in August, as well as on national and public holidays.
The total amount spent is about $ 550 per month.
When enrolling, you will need to provide certificates of completed courses of the school or other educational institutions. Admission is based on the results of test tests, individual for each direction.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.