Seton Hall University
Description of Seton Hall University
Seton Hall University (abbreviated SHU ) is a non-profit private educational institution of America, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1856. The university campus is located in South Orange.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Seton Hall University
The last few years, the University of America has not left the list of the best in the country. In addition, the university is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities at the level of the whole world.
Facilities and equipment at Seton Hall University
The university is among the medium ones, since about 14,000 people can attend a course here annually. The academic staff of the university SHU is about 900 teachers of the highest category. This university participates annually in teacher and student exchange programs.
The university infrastructure includes a large scientific library. Students also have a hostel and convenient sports facilities on campus. This American University is considered an active participant in such groups as: Sport affiliations and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this university, each applicant must apply and successfully pass the entrance exams. As the statistics show, both local and visiting applicants apply for places at the university every year. At the same time, about 80 percent of applications of applicants receive approval. And, nevertheless, the situation may differ slightly depending on what kind of faculty and specialty we are talking about. Therefore, it is recommended when planning to enter a higher education institution in advance to clarify all information about the institution’s activities through the official website (portal address http://www.shu.edu), as well as through the pages of the university on social networks such as Linkedin and Facebook, Twitter, and also flickr.
Tuition at Seton Hall University
Traditionally, for the majority of American universities, the school year at SHU is divided into two semester ones that are classical in size. Education leads for a fee, but each student can return some of the costs in the process of study. After all, the university pays a scholarship to all the most successful and diligent students. For each semester, future bachelors and masters pay an amount of $ 10,000. Students have access to full-time and distance learning programs to choose from.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Seton Hall University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.