School of Health №2000
Description of School of Health №2000
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Educational complex №2000 was created in 2012 during the merger of several educational institutions. The School of Health annually participates in the rankings of the best schools in Moscow, which indicates a high level of education and success in the field of education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School of Health №2000
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school organizes paid and preferential food options, which can be obtained in the form of a subscription or one-time portions. Some categories of students are provided with preferential meals, and everyone who wants them is paid. A student can pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen using cash or a Moskvenok card of the Pass and Meals system.
Pupils of the preschool department eat five times a day, the cost of a meal ranges from 24 to 118 rubles. depending on the age group and the number of dishes. For children in full-day groups, meals are provided free of charge.
Activities School of Health №2000
Additional education of school №2000 is conducted in several directions:
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Film and video equipment
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Dance sport
- Fitness aerobics
- Wrestling: sambo, karate, judo, etc.
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, etc.
- Table tennis
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Physiology and Anatomy
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, English, Spanish, Chinese
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Practical psychology
- Museum business
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Psychology
- History of Russia, world civilizations
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Youth Business School, Entrepreneurship Study.
Tourist and local history:
- Local history
- Moscow studies.
- Contemporary dances
- Musical, drama theater
- Needlework, work with various materials
- Development of vocal skills: pop vocal, vocal ensemble
- Folklore or ethnocultural group
- Literary creativity, artistic reading
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Volunteer squad
- Guided tours and themed activities organized by class teachers
- School museums and media
- Delivery of TRP norms
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Profile education at the School of Health No. 2000 is based on cooperation with several higher educational institutions and public organizations:
- PRUE named after G.V. Plekhanov
- Institute of Economics RAS
- State Budgetary Institution "Agency of Innovations of Moscow"
- PJSC "Sberbank"
- Museum of Entrepreneurs, Philanthropists and Patrons
- City polyclinic №210.
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Cooperation with universities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School of Health №2000
The School of Health №2000 includes 14 buildings, including kindergartens and schools. Educational buildings for schoolchildren are equipped with classrooms and practice rooms, sports and assembly halls, libraries. Each room is equipped with technical equipment for comfortable education of children with disabilities. On the territory of each building there is a stadium for physical education and sports events.
The preschool buildings have dormitories and playrooms, education and diversified development classes, physical culture and music halls. There are walking areas in the adjacent territories.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school has a modular learning regime, the academic year lasts 33-34 weeks, depending on the level of education.
General vacation dates:
- October 5-11
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 5-11
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Students in grades 2-9 are certified in terms of trimesters, high school students - in semesters.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday. Lessons start at 8:30, each lasting 45 minutes. First graders study for 35-40 minutes, depending on the six months.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to the School of Health are accepted on the mos.ru electronic portal or in person at an educational institution. Pupils of kindergartens that are part of the school are transferred to the first grades.
Admission to specialized classes is accompanied by passibg tests, the ranking of the past certification.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School of Health №2000
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.