School №507 Moscow
Description of School №507 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 3 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
Over the entire history of the existence of secondary school №507, it has gone through several reorganizations, during which kindergartens and schools were added to its structure, which served to develop multilevel education. Now "under the wing" of the school - pupils of all ages and abilities, however, the secondary school copes with its responsibilities: in the ratings of the best schools in Moscow in terms of the quality of education, it ranks third in the Nagatino-Sadovniki district and 152 in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №507 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school has organized paid and reduced-price meals for all students. On the mos.ru portal, you can order one or another meal plan in the form of a coupon, as well as track your spending using the Moskvenok electronic card of the Pass and Meals system, your child's diet and attendance at classes.
Some categories of pupils and all primary school students are provided with reduced price meals.
The visit to the cafeteria takes place according to the general schedule, in which time is allocated for each parallel of the classes.
Activities School №507 Moscow
Additional education is presented in the form of circles and sections in various directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Technical devices, devices and mechanisms;
- Sewing business;
- Innovative entrepreneurial projects;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Athletic gymnastics;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Martial arts: taekwondo, boxing;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Modern ecological problems, ecology of the city;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Learning language club (Russian, English, German, Spanish);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Russian history;
- Fundamentals of Political Science, Law, Social Science;
- Practical psychology;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Local history;
- Moscow studies.
- Dances: modern, ballroom, pop, etc.;
- Literary criticism, literary creativity;
- Playing the piano, accordion, button accordion, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys, modern decorating techniques;
- Vocal development: ensemble, academic singing, choir;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, historical theater;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer squad "Generation 507";
- Excursions and themed events;
- School Museum Complex;
- Projects "The connection between generations will not be interrupted!", "Moscow cinema at school", "Russian movement of schoolchildren", etc.;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School №507 cooperates with a number of colleges on the basis of the Vocational Education Without Borders project:
- Technological College №34;
- Pedagogical College №15;
- College of Communications №54 named after P.M. Vostrukhina.
The partnership agreement was also concluded with several universities in Moscow:
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov;
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman;
- PRUE them. G.V. Plekhanov;
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- NUST MISIS.
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular development;
Facilities and equipment at School №507 Moscow
The school has 19 buildings. For kindergarten pupils, the buildings are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For the training of schoolchildren in the buildings, the following are prepared:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, choreographic halls;
- Tennis court;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in some school areas: treadmills, obstacle courses, playgrounds;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year starts on September 1st and lasts 33-34 weeks depending on the class.
List of Vacation:
- October 7-11;
- November 14-22;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 23-28;
- April 3-11;
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift. The daily start of lessons is 8:30 a.m., the duration of each is 45 minutes for grades 2-11. First-graders study in a "stepwise" mode - the duration of the lesson is increased from 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the semester.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the school's departments are accepted on the mos.ru portal. For admission, you will need the personal documents of the child and the parent / legal representative. Enrollment of pupils of preschool groups in the first grades of the same school will be carried out by transfer at the personal request of the parents to the name of the school director.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №507 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.