School №283 Moscow
Description of School №283 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The school was founded in 1974 and throughout the history of its existence has been teaching its pupils under the slogan: "If not creatively, then why?" This educational institution is the basic district school of specialized physics and mathematics education. The teaching staff is 70% of teachers of the highest and first category with more than 10 years of work experience, many of them were awarded the government badges "Honored Teacher of the Russian Federation", received the "Moscow Grant in Education", badges of the winner of the "Best Teachers of Russia" competition.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №283 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with preferential and paid meals according to the daily menu. When paying for purchases in the canteen and pantry areas, students use an electronic card of the Pass and Meals system, and parents / legal representatives can limit spending on it, regulate the food subscription ration, and track attendance at lessons on the mos.ru portal.
Visiting the canteen takes place in accordance with the general schedule, where individual time is allocated for each parallel of classes.
Activities School №283 Moscow
Additional education in secondary school №283 is presented in several directions:
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design;
- Sewing business;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business);
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics;
- Sports aerobics;
- Martial arts: judo, karate, hand-to-hand combat, etc.;
- Chess club;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- General biology;
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, Italian, German, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Law;
- Russian history;
- Studying the basics of consumer culture;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies.
- Dances: modern, folk, ballroom, etc.;
- Vocal development: pop vocals, ensembles, academic choir;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, modern decorating techniques;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student self-government;
- School museum;
- Career guidance based on the projects "Vocational Education Without Borders", "Young Masters", etc.;
- Design and research work;
- JuniorSkills, WorldSkills, KidSkills, etc.;
- Project "A dozen young firefighters";
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №283 cooperates with a number of universities and colleges on the basis of career guidance and education of specialized classes:
- Polytechnic College named after P.A. Ovchinnikova;
- College №26;
- Medical College №6;
- College of Architecture and Design №7;
- Institute of secondary vocational education. K. D. Ushinsky;
- College of Modern Technologies. Hero of the Soviet Union M.F. Panova;
- RTU MIREA;
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov;
- Gymnasium, general education classes;
- Profile areas of study;
- Educational projects;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Cooperation with universities.
Facilities and equipment at School №283 Moscow
Secondary school №283 has 12 buildings, including kindergartens and a school department. For teaching schoolchildren good infrastructure is prepared:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sport halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms, workshops;
- Sports stadiums in school grounds: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For the upbringing of preschoolers, the buildings are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls, swimming pool;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Some buildings are equipped with technical means for the movement of people with limited mobility, for teaching children with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process is built in a modular principle.
Grades 1-9 study in terms of terms:
- September 2-November 30;
- December 1-February 28;
- March 2 - May 29.
Six months for high school students:
- September 2-December 28;
- January 9-May 29.
Vacation dates for all students:
- October 7-13;
- November 18-24;
- December 30-January 8;
- February 17-24;
- April 6-12;
- May 30 - August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, daily lessons start at 8:30 a.m.. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-9, from 35 to 45 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School enrollment passes through the registration of an application on the mos.ru portal. To enroll in specialized classes, a future student will need to pass tests and an assessment rating.
Students who live in the territory assigned to the school enjoy advantages in admission to education.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №283 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.