School number 2030 Moscow
Description of School number 2030 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 3 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Educational Center # 2030 was established on the basis of secondary schools in 2007. This educational institution is ranked among the best in Moscow. Graduates of grades 9 and 11 successfully pass the final exams every year, increasing the overall score of the school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 2030 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
All groups of preschool and school departments visit the dining room on an individual schedule. Meals are organized according to a four-week cyclical menu.
Activities School number 2030 Moscow
Directions of additional education in the center No. 2030:
- Technical courses:
- Engineering graphics, design
- Computer techologies
- Layout and modeling of objects
- Technical devices and mechanisms
- Film and video equipment
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Applied sports
- Dance sport
- Natural science direction - in-depth study of basic scientific subjects (mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, etc.), natural and physical and mathematical modeling, physiology and anatomy, biophysics and biochemistry based on design and research activities.
- Socio-pedagogical focus:
- Classes with specialists (speech therapist, social educator, psychologist)
- Languages (Russian, English, French, Chinese)
- Fundamentals of Social Science
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development.
- Tourism and local lore focus - the basics of tourism, local history and Moscow studies.
- The artistic direction conducts training in:
- Painting and graphics
- Modern forms of fine arts and handicrafts
- Dance and vocal circles
- Playing musical instruments
- Theater arts
- Literary creativity.
After school hours are devoted to participating in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Annual traditional school events
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Design laboratory STEAMULUS
- Life of school museum complexes
- Kurchatov project
- Thematic excursions.
Cooperation with universities:
Higher education institutions in cooperation with the educational center №2030:
- RNIMU them. Pirogov
- RUDN (Medical, Law and Faculty of Journalism)
- Moscow State University (Faculty of Economics).
- Cooperation with universities
- Profile classes
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Lots of educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at School number 2030 Moscow
The kindergarten buildings are equipped with all the necessary premises for the daytime stay of children: sleeping, play and educational classes, walking areas, sports areas.
For schoolchildren, each building is equipped with classrooms and laboratory rooms, gyms, computer labs, premises for additional education. Sports stadiums are located in the school grounds.
The school has a health and fitness center with swimming pools, large and small gyms, gymnastics and gyms.
The classrooms use interactive whiteboards and projectors, laptop computers and MacBooks.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts from September 1 to May 21/28/31, depending on the class.
- October 5-10
- November 16-21
- December 31-January 10
- February 24-27
- April 5-10.
Students study for five days a week, some Saturdays are also school days.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 2030 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.