School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
Description of School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The school is considered a "new building" - the opening date is 2003. In 2013, during the reorganization, kindergartens were included in the structure of secondary school №1995, which expanded the age range of pupils.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with paid and discounted meals that can be ordered on a coupon or purchased in one-time portions. Thanks to the student card of the "Pass and Meals" system, students can pay for the products of the buffet, and parents / legal representatives can track the attendance of classes, spending and the diet of their child.
Meals are organized according to a 24-day cyclical menu.
Activities School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
Circles and sections are presented in several directions:
Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
Subject area of informatics;
Layout, modeling, design;
Film and video equipment;
Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
Self-defense lessons, karate, hand-to-hand combat, etc.;
Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
Modern problems of ecology, ecology of the city;
Physiology and Anatomy;
Social ecology and sustainability in society;
Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
Learning languages (Russian, German, Spanish, English);
Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
Speech therapy classes;
Fundamentals of Social Science, Law, Management;
Youth Business School;
Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Dances: modern, pop, ballroom, etc.;
Vocal development: academic singing, vocal ensemble;
Handicraft: working with various materials;
Literary creativity, artistic reading, literary criticism;
Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama and musical theater;
Painting and graphics.
Excursions and themed events;
The project “Ecology. Local history. Tourism "- festivals, contests, quests, etc.;
Sports Center Secondary School №1995;
Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences;
Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
This educational institution cooperates with a number of Moscow universities to train specialized classes:
- RTU MIREA;
- Academy of Civil Protection of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters;
- Moscow city educational complex.
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections;
- Cooperation with universities.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
The school has five buildings. For preschoolers, the buildings are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
The school has a very good infrastructure:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sports, fitness, choreographic halls, shooting range;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in some school areas: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining and pantry areas;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school organizes a "traditional" mode of education: the beginning of the school year - September 2, the end - May 22.
List of vacations:
- October 26-November 4;
- December 28-January 8;
- February 15-24 (for first graders);
- March 21-29;
- May 23 - August 31.
Interim certification takes place from 5 to 20 May.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday with several school Saturdays. Lessons start daily at 8:30 a.m.. The duration of the lesson is 45 minutes. First-graders study in a "stepwise" mode - the lesson increases from 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the six months.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the preschool department is organized through the "mini-OSIP" system. Registration of applications for admission to the school department takes place on the mos.ru portal.
Children living in the assigned territory enjoy the preferential enrollment. Admission is guaranteed subject to availability in the classroom.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1995 Moscow, Zelenograd
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.