School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
Description of School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This institution was opened in 1966. Since 2002, the school has been actively developing cooperation with universities, the level of education and an individual approach to students. In April 2014, secondary school №1912 passed a competitive selection and became one of 200 educational organizations that became winners of the School of New Technologies project.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals at the school are organized according to the daily menu for a fee or at a reduced price.
activity School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
Additional education is presented in the form of circles of interest and sections in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Engineering graphics, technical design;
- Sewing business;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Protection of Nature;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, English, German);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Vocational guidance;
- Fundamentals of Law, Social Science;
- Traditional culture;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Contemporary dances;
- Handicraft: working with various materials;
- Academic choir;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- School Museum Complex, Sports Club "Sports Planet";
- Projects "Moscow guide", "Museum in a suitcase", "The path of a hero", etc.;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Summer vacation on the basis of the project "Moscow summer shift" - day camp;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School №1912 cooperates with several colleges and universities in Moscow for vocational guidance and education of specialized classes:
- Polytechnic College №50 named after twice Hero of Socialist Labor N.A. Zlobin.
On the basis of the "University Saturdays" project, universities host Open Days, master classes and public lectures.
- Educational projects;
- Cooperation with universities;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Profile classes;
- Career guidance.
Facilities and equipment at School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
The school №1912 includes four buildings, which are well equipped for educational process:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadium: treadmills, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Many rooms in buildings are prepared for teaching children with disabilities.
For pupils of the preschool department, the buildings are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process is built in a modular mode and is divided into trimesters and semesters.
Dates of trimesters for grades 2-9:
- September 2 - November 31;
- December 1-February 29;
- March 1-May 31.
Six months program for high school students:
- September 2 - December 31;
- January 9 - May 22.
List of general vacation dates:
- October 7-11;
- November 18-22;
- December 30-January 8;
- February 19-24;
- April 6-10;
- June 1-September 1.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift. Classes start daily at 8:30 a.m. and each lesson lasts 45 minutes. First-graders study in a "stepwise" mode - the lesson time increases from 35 to 40 minutes, depending on the semester.
The preschool department is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School enrollment takes place after submitting an electronic application on the mos.ru portal. Children living in the territory assigned to the school enjoy the advantage of enrollment.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №1912 named after Bauyrzhan Momyshuly
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.