School number 1439 Moscow
Description of School number 1439 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Full-time education
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
In 2013, a reorganization took place, during which school No. 1439 was merged with the educational center No. 1793, consisting of kindergartens and educational buildings for primary, middle and senior classes. This educational institution regularly participates in the rankings of 170, 300 and 400 best schools based on the results of educational activities, from 2018 to 2020 it received Mayor Grants.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1439 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with hot meals by subscription and separately. In the dining room, breakfasts and lunches are organized according to the schedule drawn up for academic groups, a buffet is available at any break during the school day.
Activities School number 1439 Moscow
School students attend circles and sections:
- Sports: basketball, volleyball, football, martial arts, general physical development
- Artistic: design, fine art studio, theater arts
- Technical: Lego object construction, programming, robotics
- Tourism and local history: local history course, tourism.
In addition to additional education, students are invited to participate in:
- School and city concerts, events
- Subject Olympiads
- Regular excursions and trips organized by the homeroom teachers.
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Gymnasium special classes
- In-depth study of mathematics, the Russian language.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1439 Moscow
School No. 1439 is located on Zhulebinsky Boulevard. The material and technical equipment of the school allows for an accessible and effective teaching of children of all levels of education:
- Educational, computer classrooms
- Practical laboratories for natural science teaching
- Workshops and classrooms of additional education
- Sports, gym, stadium on the school grounds.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts from May 1 to May 21/28, depending on the level of study. Grades 1-9 study in terms:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 22
- March 1-May 21 / end of the exam.
10-11 grades are taught in half a year:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 28 / end of the exam.
Lessons start at 8:30.
- October 5-18
- December 31-January 10
- February 24-28
- April 7-11
- the end of the school year is August 31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, you will need an application on the portal of Moscow State Services and personal submission of documents to an educational institution after an invitation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1439 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.